- Completely re-designed and newly typeset with 9 point font size. Wider margins and improved line spacing for comfortable reading.
- The RSV, second Catholic edition is the only Bible translation that uses standard (non-feminist) English and is in conformity with the Church's translation guidelines found in the Vatican document, Liturgiam Authenticam
reference maps in color:
1. The Nations of Genesis Chapter 10
2. The Exodus from Egypt
3. The Conquest of Canaan
4. The Kingdom Years
5. Jerusalem - From David to Christ
6. Palestine in Christ's Time
7. Paul's First and Second Journeys
8. Paul's Third and Fourth Journeys
9. The Holy Land in Modern Times.
- Approximate dimensions: 6" x 9".
- Gold-edged pages on the leatherbound edition only.