Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession provides the Church's teaching about the sacrament of Confession, including a practical "walk through" of what happens in the confessional and how every moment connects to Scripture, Catholic Tradition, and God's passionate desire to be with you.
The 6-disc Parish Edition DVD Set includes helpful catechetical methods, strategies to promote Confession, and how to answer common questions.
We're also proud to offer Spanish versions of Sessions 1-4 of Forgiven. Simply select that option from the DVD menu! These Spanish versions are exclusively available on the Parish Edition Set.
- Session 1: Where Are You? (31 minutes) *
- Session 2: An Encounter with Mercy (26 minutes) *
- Session 3: The Rite Explained (33 minutes) *
- For Children: How to Make a Good Confession (14 minutes)*†
- Session 4: Biblical Foundations: Sin, Mercy, and the Sacrament of Confession (65 minutes)
- Session 5: Answering Common Questions about Confession (38 minutes)
- For Parents: Preparing Your Child for First Confession (44 minutes)†
- For Catechists: Revealing Mercy in a Merciless World (48 minutes)†
- For Parish Staff: Strategies on How to Promote Confession (37 minutes)†
*language: English or Spanish
†session is not included in the Forgiven study guides