A precious tool to help you adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and carry its fruits into your daily walk.
• Practical suggestions for adoration and explanations of this ancient practice from the Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre
• Writings from the Magisterium of the Church on the Eucharist, the Real Presence,
and fitting worship
• Features programs of Adoration for a Couple and Adoration in Time of Need
• Profiles of saints who were known for their devotion to the Blessed Sacrament
• Scripture and meditations to encourage us to enter deeply into the Real Presence
• Prayers, hymns, and litanies drawn from the treasury of the Church