A new, movie-tie in edition of the best-selling book that made national news and shocked the pro-abortion establishment when Abby Johnson, manager of a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic and rising star in the industry, suddenly announced she had a conversion on the life issue and was leaving that culture of death.
Now a major motion picture in theaters March, 2019, this updated edition of the powerful story includes a new Preface and Epilogue covering the latest events in Abby’s journey, in the news, and in changing legislation . . . and revealing the impact Abby’s story has had in the most surprising places.
It tells a heart stopping personal drama of life-and-death encounters, a courtroom battle, and spiritual transformation that speaks hope and compassion into the political controversy that surrounds this issue. Revealing Abby's story from both sides of the abortion clinic property line, this is a must-read for anyone who cares about the life versus rights debate and helping women who face crisis pregnancies.
"Beautifully written, intimate and honest. A wonderful portrait of the power of truth and grace working in the human heart."
+ Archbishop Charles Chaput
- Judie Brown, President, American Life League Inc. "The moving true story of the shocking truth of abortion and how God's love transformed Abby's life."
- Fr. Benedict Groeschel, CFR "Abby Johnson is one of the bravest women I know. Once she realized the truth, Abby had the courage to leave the abortion industry and become a powerful voice for the defenseless. Her inspiring story challenges us to face the truth about the abortion industry and its many victims."
- Lila Rose, President, Live Action
"Abby walked out of the abortion industry and came into my office just next door. After seeing her transformation from running a Planned Parenthood to joining our efforts to help women and save lives, I believe that ANYONE can change their mind on abortion."
- Shawn Carney, 40 Days for Life
-Teresa Tomeo, Syndicated Catholic Talk-Host "A compellingly candid story! Not argument or ideology but first-person facts and utterly honest feelings."
-Peter Kreeft, Author, Three Approaches to Abortion
"This is the remarkable story of how one director of a Planned Parenthood abortion center came to realize that truth - and what she did about it."
- Eduardo Verastegui, Star of Bella
-Marjorie Dannenfelser, Susan B. Anthony List